FDA Certification Process

All agricultural products entering to the USA have to be certified by the Food and Drug Administration of America.
  • Fill out the application form 
  • Pay $895 via any method preferred by the certification agent, Registrar Corps
  • Then either FDA number or cert will be issued to an exporter minimum within 24 hours.

Still need help?

Contact our support team and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.