This week CropConex focused on preparing for some exciting new feature releases, improvements, and fixes!
- Added the ability to make your shop private
- Sprint release notes
- We have introduced a new way of publishing sprint release notes in support.cropconex.com
- Release notes notification setting on / off
- We send a release note notification to users when we publish a release note. It can be toggle on/off
- Added default warehouse location to all new accounts
- Updates to the analytic cards of the seller dashboard
- In total listing views card, we defaulted the view’s timeframe to “this month” and added the two other options as “this week” and “this year”
- In the Samples card, we changed back to the old sample card showing the list of sample orders
- Added marketplace listings filter by harvest season
- IAASP in-app notification of new linked order for the buyer
- Customized the email template for coffee quiz result to make it more descriptive
- Made name columns ellipsis in tables so that longer names don’t take space and can be fully viewed by hover
- Hidden CropConex managed sample paragraph on listing page
- Added volume and preferred delivery date to buyer preference quiz
- Added green sample image links to managed lots in cropconex.app services account (notes field)
- Image quality greatly improved when downloading a generated sample label image.
- For coffee listings in list view, lot details will now show the correct lot size instead of 0 kg.
Have questions? Contact us to speak with our support team.