This week CropConex focused on preparing for some exciting new feature releases, and improvements!
- Added a new implementation for uploading and signing custom contract templates.
- Implement QR code analysis results.
- Custom contract implementation.
- Enable companies to add custom lot statuses.
- Recognize verified phone and email addresses across personal and company profile
- Now in personal profile, if the user verified email or phone and if it is the same with the company profile and vise versa, the system will mark both as verified.
- Make Invoices editable
- For private marketplace, we enable the seller to update the order status and add a tracking number.
- For private marketplace, we allow seller to select if samples are available or not.
- Remove minimum order amount from listing process and marketplace.
- For private marketplace, we added a feature to auto-approve / publish listings.
- Change the contacts section to connections and add different menu detail item.
Have questions? Contact us to speak with our support team.