Required documents for account verification

After creating an account on CropConex you will be required to upload your company license documents for the verification process. We request these documents to ensure a safe environment for our users to connect and transact.

The following documents must be verified by CropConex:

  • TIN – tax identification number
  • Trade licenses– for importers, exporters, suppliers, and service providers
  • Certifications– for certified coffees and organizations like Organic or UTZ

You can upload additional documents and view the status of your verification in the Company section of your account profile.

Still need help?

Contact our support team and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.